Joe Gieder

How would I go about that? Are the sheets the same as workbooks? How would I
use INDIRECT withthe example below? If possible could you please help.

Thank you
Joe

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Joe,

You have to use a workbook name on the other sheet, or use INDIRECT to get
the data.

--

HTH

RP

"Joe Gieder" wrote in message
Is there a way (formula) to format (highlight) a cell on one sheet with a
value from another sheet? I tried Conditional Formating but it says you
cannot use a value from another sheet. If I have:
Sheet 1 value to use Sheet 2 cell to color
A A B C D on sheet 2
1 3 7 2 1 3 D1
2 4 9 11 4 8 C2
3 2 2 1 6 5 A3