Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default Excel macro spreadsheet that is rejected by other firewall. Why?

Hi

You could try compressing the file first to a compressed ZIP file, then send
that.
In Windows Explorerright click on fileSend ToCompressed Folder

Attached the compressed file to the email
--

Regards
Roger Govier

"illini10000" wrote in message
I have a macro enabled worksheet that is sent via e-mail to my suppliers.
One
of my suppliers can not receive this e-mail. They are saying that their
firewall will not allow the attachment to come through due to the macros
in
the worksheet. What can I do, or what do they need to do to receive this
information?