Excel GuRu

I was able to answer my own question. It seems when query is complicated
enough, you are unable to view the criteria, since you are now using SQL to
query the data. It seems that if you click on the SQL button and scroll
down, delete the part of the query that is "too complicated", you wil then be
able to view the criteria screens as you typically view them.

"Excel GuRu" wrote:

I'm using Excel to query an oracle database. When I go to Microsoft Query to
edit my query, I can't view my criteria or tables. I click on the view menu
and am unable to select view "criteria" or "tables". Thus, all that shows up
in the screen is the data in my query. This has happend to me before. Can
anybody help me?