CyberTaz

Click the tab for the first sheet, then hold down Shift while you click the
tab for the last sheet to select all sheets. Then click the Select All Cells
button (empty gray 'box' where the column heading bar and the Row heading bar
meet). Go to FormatRowHeight and type whatever value you want to use for
row height. You can also drag any Row Separator while you have the cells
selected instead of using the menu to specify a height value.

HTH |:)

"J" wrote:

I have a notebook that I want to have all row heights set from sheet to sheet.

I do NOT want autofit to adjust row size.

Is it possible to disable this "feature?"