Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Learning Excel Learning Excel is offline

Default Copying a range of data without adjusting formulas

Thanks Mike but that still do not answer my question directed to the learning
process.
What's the difference in the outcome between using absolute reference and
not using it? If absolute reference works, then why going thru the trouble of
doing all the copying , finding, replacing, pasting, finding, replacing
again...
--
Socrates said: I only know, I don''''t know nothing.
I say : I don''''t even know, I don''''t

"Mike Rogers" wrote:

Learning

The OP said in an earlier post in this thread:
"but for a variety of reasons I prefer not to use absolute cell