Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default limit worksheet size

The print area is just that -- the part of the worksheet that will
print.

If you had some idea of the solution you wanted, you have a obligation
to let us know instead of letting us make suggestions so you can
reject them.

--JP

On Jan 12, 12:33*pm, AdrianaMex
wrote:
Hi JP and Mike, First, thank you for your answears, but this is not what I am
looking for. I've seen others' sheets work like this, but I don't know how
people do it. Could it be that they create a form?
Some times I've received letters that in stead of being in word are written
in excel.
And you don't see the extra columns and rows....
Regards,