Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default How to divide a data series into different ranges?

It's much easier to use multiple series. If it's anything but an XY chart,
use separate worksheet columns that line up with the X values, with values
where the series appears and blanks where other series appear.

It's pretty much as described in my Conditional Charts page:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Arun" wrote in message
In a report i need to divide my chart by certain ranges...suppose if i
have a
datea series for reports for every week.I want to display the reports
older
than 3 months,older than 2 months etc in a single data series by dividing
the
data sereis...Please help