Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] p_praburam@yahoo.co.in is offline

Default VLOOKUP IF

Hi Zsolt Szabó,

I went through your query...

Upto me I think you dont have to confuse about If and Vlookup
combinations and all...

For the below problem you can very well use Advance filter.

Set the criteria range as: (Instead of typing as size, enter the size
which ur requested actually by customer.
size
<$40.00

Advance Filter: (set to copy to another location)
1.) Select range of your data
2.) select the typed criteria range in the second column
3.) Fix the cell where u want the result.
4.) Toggle Unique records only.

Thanks and Regards,

S. Praburam

On Jan 13, 8:48 pm, Zsolt Szabó
wrote:
Hi, good morning everybody

I need your help! I have a list and I like to use it like this. Colum A =
Product Name A2:A18 ; Row 1 = Size B1:U1 ; The prices of these products are
in cells B2:U18 . When my costumer is asking me a list - for example $40.00
or cheaper products list - I like to give them a list and make sure there is
no duplication in it. I tried the VLOOKUP IF formula but I couldn't make it
right.

--
Many thanks for your help in advance. Have a wonderful day!
Zsolt