gambinijr

Default Linking sheets to a summary sheet in workbook

Can anyone help me with linking multiple sheets to a summary page in a
workbook?

I have multiple sheets - one for each day. Each sheet is identical. They
all tie into a summary sheet. The problem is copying and pasting on the
summary sheet. I cannot figure out to program excel to change to the next
sheet for me.

For example in summary cell B4 i have the following (+'12-01-04'!C65) in
summary sheet b5 I have (+'12-02-04'c65)

My problem is I have hundreds of sheets and copying and pasting down column
b in the summary sheet does not switch to the different individual sheets.
Is there a way to make excel do this automatically? I have used absolute
cell references and then edited each cell, however that is very tedious.

My other problem is that when I have to change the shetts in the workbook, I
have to keep them identical. Is there a way to make one change to qa sheet
and have it affect all other sheets except the summary sheet?

Thanks