Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
James James is offline

Default Changing a number into time

Thank but that just gives me a reply of #VALUE
Am i doing something wrong in my formulae?
I copied and paste yours and changed the cell reference but it still dunna
work!!!
Grrrrr pulling my hair out here!

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote:

At the end of the day it becomes a bit more complicated, it could be
107minutes. This is easy to understand in it's self. Yet I need a
formulae
that would convert the 107 (which is a general number with no decimal
places)
into a time which should be 1 Hour 47 minutes

This formula will do that...

=TEXT(A1/1440,"[h] ""hours"" mm ""minutes""")

where A1 is assumed to have your 107 minute result.

Rick