Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default formula for Excel

Linda,

Would you like to expand on how your spreadsheet is laid out. I am finding
it difficult to follow what it is that you are asking for.

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Linda" wrote in message
We have to track our day in 15 minutes increments, some which are
billiable
or non-billable. I have set up the fomula that calculates the 15 minute
increments for each billable / non-billable. There are 4 billable and 4
non-billable categories, numbered 1 through 8 and these numbers are placed
in
1 column which corrresponds with each time. What I can't figure out is
how
to "pull" the data from the cells in each of the categories to one cell
representing each categorie. Each day will be different with different
times
for each category, so nothing remains static. Suggestions would be
greatly
appreciated.