Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Rogers[_2_] Mike Rogers[_2_] is offline

Default limit worksheet size

AdrianaMex

You might try going to toolsOptionsView tab and remove the check marks
from "Horizontal scrool bar" and Vertical scroll bar". This way they have
less to work with. They can still scrool with the arrow keys but may be less
likely to do so.

Mike Rogers

"AdrianaMex" wrote:

I have created a doc in excel, but I don't want users (or myself) to scroll
down through the hundereds of empty cells below my two pages. Or scroll right
across the hundreds of empty cells.

How can I restrict the size of a work sheet to prevent this scrolling?

Even trying to hide columns and rows seems too hard.
Basically, my first sheet is a one-pager.
The second- and following sheets will have one column but may grow several
rows.
Thanks in advance!
Adriana