Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default limit worksheet size

Try freezing rows to keep your users on the data cells. Just select
the cell below and to the right of the end of your data, then click
WindowFreeze Panes. For example if your data was in cells A1 through
G10, click cell H11.

HTH,
JP

On Jan 11, 10:33*pm, AdrianaMex
wrote:
I have created a doc in excel, but I don't want users (or myself) to scroll
down through the hundereds of empty cells below my two pages. Or scroll right
across the hundreds of empty cells.

How can I restrict the size of a work sheet to prevent this scrolling?

Even trying to hide columns and rows seems too hard.
Basically, my first sheet is a one-pager.
The second- and following sheets will have one column but may grow several
rows.
Thanks in advance!
Adriana