abfabrob

Thank you!

"Spider" wrote:

"abfabrob" wrote in message
I have created a doc in excel, but I don't want users to be able to scroll
down through the hundereds of empty cells below my two pages. Or scroll
right
across the hundreds of empty cells.

Can I restrict the size of a work shhet to prevent this scrolling?

Rob

All you have to do is select the colums you want hidden and then select
format - colum - and hide ... then repeat for rows.. if you accidently
mess it up you can undo also. If you wish you can further protect it by
selecting cells to be protected then format - cells ..protection tab, tick
both boxes then return to Tools - protection - protect sheet...select each
option and then choose a password.