Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DTTODGG DTTODGG is offline

Default Custom Functions

Hello,

I'm trying to make 2 functions. These will be my first homemade functions,
so please be specific when helping me :-)

First, in Module1 I tried:

Function OL(SCounts)
OL=8-MOD(SCounts,8)
End Function

This gave me errors. Can you nest a function "MOD" within a custom function?
It worked ok when I left out the MOD function (OL=8-2).

Second, is there an already made function to convert text to mm:ss.hh?

I'm trying to work with stopwatch times (minutes, seconds, hundredths). I
need to be able to add, subtract, average, etc...

Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom.