Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gaurav[_2_] Gaurav[_2_] is offline

Default Formula Error #value

I would suggest create 2 dummy sheets and. one before the first sheet and
one after the last sheet but before the sheet you have the formula in Name
the first sheet as Start and name the last sheet as End. then enter this
formula where you want the sum. =SUM(Start:End!C50)

"Erika" wrote in message
I have a formula running down 80 rows - the formula is the same just the
cell
references change. When I get to row 50 and 51 I get a value error - but
there is no error for the other rows. What am I missing?

=Clinical!C50+Logs!C50+Vehicle!C50+DQ!C50+'Trip
Permits'!C50+Technology!C50+Admin!C50

=Clinical!C51+Logs!C51+Vehicle!C51+DQ!C51+'Trip
Permits'!C51+Technology!C51+Admin!C51

Currently all of the cells in the calculation are blank but for all of the
other formulas I get a $0 but for those 2 rows I get the error.