PeterAtherton

"Jim" wrote:

I am helping to track a dailly contest. Presently using Excel. Contest has
dailly results. Number of contestents vary each day, between 15 and 25. I am
doing alot of cutting and pasting to keep track of individuals totals and
averaging them weekly. Can this be set up in Access to report individuals
totals and averages?

Hi Jim

Yes you can produce reports in Access grouped on each contestant.

It can also be done in Excel. Sort you data by contestant, then date and use
Data, Subtotals and produce an average on results. The data can be resorted
again after removing the subtotals.

Peter