Hardip

Default VLOOKUP ISSUE - Take II

Hi All,

I am using the function and the output is "#NA" - there's obviously
something wrong. I've checked the field are the same format etc.

To test the function I do a find on a value from the table array into the
lookup worksheet. It finds the value so the function should work.

Having verified the val exists the function automatically updates and
inserts the value from the table array. When I then copy & past the same
row the output is "#NA". Again, when I use the find feature it updates the
function. The calculation is as follows:

=VLOOKUP(C25,Data!$A$2:$B$317,2,FALSE)

Can anyone assist with identifying the cause?

Thanks in advance,