Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default I want to link an Excel cell to a contact record in Outlook

Hello,
Would you please state what version of Excel and Outlook you have?

I may be able to assist, but only if it < Outlook/Excel 2007.

Thx,
JP

On Jan 10, 11:51*am, DougMcC2
wrote:
I have a spreadsheet I created to manage my pipeline of transactions. *I'd
like to create a cell in that spread sheet that contains the contact name it
goes with the transaction. *Is there a way to link that cell to the actual
contact record?

If so, my intent would be to click the contact name inside this Excel
spreadsheet and it automatically open up the contact' s record so that I can
enter history and notes etc.