Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Query equasion for dates

Perhaps I have misread what you have said, but why would you want to
reformat columns A and B from date to Number? You need column C as Number
or General for the answer, but why not leave columns A and B showing dates?
--
David Biddulph

"Dave" wrote in message
Thank you all, here is the answer:
Column 1 gives you todays date. Column 2 gives you the date of
transaction.
Column 3 provides a dynamic equation for financials.
For me, this is used for keeping a running list on investment days for
interest.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
=today () date of transaction =A1-B1
Right click Right click