Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] brettmanning24@gmail.com is offline

Default Combine Bar with Single Line Chart

On 10 Jan, 10:06, wrote:
Hello,
Please can someone help me with this question. *I am trying to create
a bar chart with a single line chart.

The bars will display the totals for various years i.e.

2004 104
2005 107
2006 108
2007 110
2008 101

The line chart will show how 2008 is performing on a weekly basis i.e.

01/01/2008 = 100
07/01/2008 = 101
14/01/2008 = 102

The bar chart for 2008 will reflect this also, updating each time a
new week is added.

The Y Axis I will assume display a total i.e. 99-111 for example.

The X Axis needs to show the dates plotted for the line chart
01/01/2008 - 31/12/2008 (weekly) but how can I display the bar charts
on this axis?

If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful.

Brett

Sorry it needs to be a column chart not bar!