Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jenny B. Jenny B. is offline

Default Error Handler Question

Thank you so much - that worked great. Every visit here is such a great
learning experience and I always take away such quality information.
Everything I've ever learned here is much more valuable than any other
programming related book I've ever purchased.

Thank you again for your continued advice and review - it's greatly
appreciated :~)

Jenny B.

"Jim Cone" wrote:

"Is there anyway to suppress the message that comes up with the Delete Request?"

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Actwks.Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

Note: "Application.DisplayAlerts = True" should be included in your
error handling routine if you decide to create one.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Jenny B."
wrote in message
Thank you so much for the code. It works terrifice except for one thing (my
fault of couse). I forgot to mention that I have yet another routine that
runs before "Save Game" called "Add Page". This runs so that the dettached
doc to the Docking Station is a duplicate of the oringal "T" page which is
hidden in the "Account Entry Database" workbook.

Since AddPage runs before SaveGame, I'm left with a copy sitting in the
workbook which I want to prevent. I have to run AddPage first otherwise
SaveGame would launch off my orginal hidden template sheet. I added a small
change to Save Game requesting the ActivePage be deleted if it meets the open
workbook critera. The only problem that presents is the user by nature
doesn't understand the message and would most likely choose not to delete the
sheet since they wouldn't understand the message.

Is there anyway to suppress the message that comes up with the Delete
Request?

Thank you again - Jenny B.
-snip-