Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
q3pd q3pd is offline

Default If statement when two cells are the same

I have cells C2, D2 and G2, H2 with numerical values in them. In K2 I want an
If statement that returns 'Yes' when C2, and G2's values match and also when
D2 and H2's values match and 'no' when they don't.

These numerical values are linked to employees and show if they have
actioned certain tasks. C2 and D2 values are before the task, G2 and H2's
values are after the task. I require 'Yes' returns to show which employees
have actioned their tasks.

E.g.: Tom, (Before the task) 5, 6, (After the task) 5, 6, would return
'NO'
Jane, (Before the task) 4, 7, (After the task) 2, 3 would return 'Yes'
Harry, (Before the task) 3, 8 (After the task) 3, 7 would return 'Yes'

How do I compile the required If statement?

Thank you,
--
Q3PD