Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default variable for Y values in chart

Use a dynamic range name with a Refersto value of

=OFFSET(Sheet1!$D$8,,,$C$16,1)

and refer to the name in the chart source data.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Don Barton" wrote in message
On my Bias chart, under Source Data, Series, my Y values =Correlations!
$D$8:$D$59

Is there a way to make the ending location ($D$59) a variable? I want
the Y values ending location read from a cell entered by the user.

So, let say, in cell C16, I want my user to enter the ending cell for
the Y values they want to use for the Bias chart.
Therefore, cell C16 would have D59 entered by the user.

Thanks

Don