Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
spudsnruf spudsnruf is offline

Default sumifs formula in excel 2007

Thanks Dave, trid this too...as it seemed a little tidier...doesnt seem to
work though. WIll try again back home later, may be just a wrong comma or
something my side. Thank you

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Another one:

=SUM(SUMIF(A:A,{"Delivered","Paid for"},B:B))

spudsnruf wrote:

Hello, within a sumifs formula, I am trying to include 2 variables withn one
of the conditons (i have several conditons, but all others just need to look
for 1 condition in 1 colum)..i need to return a value if EITHER of these
variables are in the column being looked at. Is this possible please?

(example...one of the conditons is to look for stock that has a status of
either "delivered" or "paid for".....both of which are amongst 5 different
staus in the column...but I only need stock with EITHER these 2 status to be
included)

Thank you

--

Dave Peterson