Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default How do I become trusted

Tue, 8 Jan 2008 01:47:01 -0800 from Keith
:
My biggest issue is with macros. A vast majority of our spreadsheets use
macros, but the users keep either forgetting to select options then enable
content or they say the options button doesn?t appear.

How can I have all our company files set so the macros are enabled without
making all macros enables regardless where they come from?

You can buy a digital certificate from Verisign or one of the other
providers. It's not cheap. Even so, that won't give your macros any
special trust level higher than those from other third parties who
have certificates. I believe that most commercial Excel add-ins do.

I think a better solution is to train your users better, though I
recognize that's not a trivial task.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/