Dave Peterson

You didn't show your code, but it's usually best to pass the ranges to the
function.

That way excel knows when you change one of those cells, it's time to
recalculate your UDF.

Alex Wolff wrote:

I created a custom function (See below)
Which takes validated input from 7 other cells parses using MID and
concantenates and returns the result into an 8th cell. WHen I change the
contents of any of the cells the value is not updated in the 8th cell...Even
if I press F9 it wont update it. I have to place the cursor in the 8th cell
and press enter once to get the updated value.

Is there a way to correct this behavior? In my options I have auto
calculate turned on.

--

Dave Peterson