Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default insert row using conditional formatting

hi
not with conditional formating but you can do it with a macro.
how is your data layed out? since you are wanting to add a row between
stores, i assume that is a solid block of data.
what column has the key that distinguishes one store form another?
post back and i'll work on it for you.

regards
FSt1

"peabody" wrote:

I have a fairly large worksheet with a number of stores listed and their
sales for the year. Some stores have entries for 10 years, some have only
one. I would like to insert a blank row between the different stores,
keeping the same store info together. Is there any way to do this with
conditional formatting or a macro? Doing it manually would take way too much
time.