Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Autofill in Various Tabs

Again. ONE group. PLEASE. Otherwise you waste a lot of time for all

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Ann" wrote in message
I am a little new to formulas in excel and I need some help.

I have a large spreadsheet with about a hundred tabs. The first 30 or so
tabs are individual info. then after that the tabs are grouped into
accounts.
Meaning although they are still different tabs there are groups within the
tabs. Each account has 4 tabs. The first tab in each account is what my
question is referencing.

Once the information is filled in the very first tab in the spreadsheet
(individual info tab not an account tab) I need it to automatically be
filled
in the first tab of each account. Only the first tab and only in the
accounts.

How do I do this?