Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Dizzy B[_2_] Dizzy B[_2_] is offline

Default Keyboard Shorcut for selecting

Unless there is already something in the cell you want to edit, simply click
it once and start typing. Excel should automatically enter editing mode with
the currently selected cell.

If there is already data or text inside the cell, however, editing it in
this way will erase ALL EXISTING DATA IN THE CELL. This shortcut is best used
for entering data in new cells previously unused.

"Trying2Learn" wrote:

Hello

Can anybody tell me how to select a cell using a keyboard shortcut. I dont
wanna double click everytime I have to type in something. So thanks in
advance for your suggestions.

Trying2Learn