Jugglertwo

Default Pivot Tables lose some formatting when Updated

A customer asked me this question about Pivot Tables and I
want to make sure I give him the right info.
1)When my customer updates pivot tables the formatting
always changes even though he has selected the check box
stating to keep formatting.

2) I tried this out and it seems to keep most of the
formatting like color, bolding and dollar signs but it did
not keep the bordering.

3) Is there a way to have it keep all formatting for a
report and have it maintain the integrity of the
formatting even though he updates the data?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Jugglertwo