Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default Excel Formula Error

I looked physically looked there (as its one of the groups I monitor) and
didn't see it, so I did a Google search which didn't show the misc group
either... instead, it showed the group I posted. I'm not sure why I missed
it in the misc group (it's there now), but didn't Google used to be much
quicker about getting things in its archive than it seems to do now?

Rick

"David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk wrote in message
The place where I'd seen the question was in a somewhat less obscure group
(microsoft.public.excel.misc).

The posting was
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...174ed6aa75cd82
http://preview.tinyurl.com/yqgm8q
--
David Biddulph

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)" wrote in
message ...
It looks like he posted it earlier today in a newsgroup named...

microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs

(which I never heard of before) under the Subject line "Arrays in Excel",
but Google didn't show him getting an answer there that I can see.

Rick

"joeu2004" wrote in message
On Jan 6, 9:54 am, "David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk
wrote:
See the other group where you posted the same question.

Can you provide a link? Alternatively, date, subject and author
information?

Using Google Groups search for author "griffey5", the only other
similar posting that I could find was under m.p.e.crashesgpfs(!). And
I found no responses there. (No surprise!) However, I know that not
everything posted to MS "discussion groups" find their way into Google
Groups (sigh).