Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default macro for selecting non-adjacent cells

Hi CmK

It is an unusual way of using range I agree.
I believe I saw Tom O posted it first a few years ago.
When you enter for example €śCells€ť you will see that range is in the Intellisense
Dropdown after you press the. (Dot after cells)

And you see that it is working OK

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"CmK" wrote in message ...
Obvioucly i am new to this just curious how can you refer to a range object
from a cells method
Isnt range higher in the object hierachy

Thanks in advance

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Use this for the row where the activecell is

Cells(ActiveCell.Row, 1).Range("A1,C1,E1,H1,K1").Select

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"EricBB" wrote in message ...
how can i edit the below line so that row no. will be a variable. i.e. if i
select cell "A5" the "3" will become 5.

Range("A3,C3,E3,H3,K3").Select

thanks for any help.