Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RHall RHall is offline

Default Paste Special

When using "Paste Special" sometimes I get the full selection menu and
sometimes I only get a choice for unicode or text. What determines which one
I get?
Also, when I "paste special" requesting "Values" in a recorded macro the
receiving worksheet moves columns to the right of my paste to the left. I
pasted in columns "A" & "B" and it moved a formula in column "H" to "F".
What's going on?
Also, when recording the macro it does not capture the "NO" to saving the
file when closing it. I don't want my user to have the option to save it
since the macro used a filter selection.
Thanks for any help. RHall
--
none