Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default #Value!

Sat, 5 Jan 2008 09:02:01 -0800 from phowe43 <phowe43
@discussions.microsoft.com:
e.g., if A7 is the sum of A1:A5 but there is no character in cell A2, how can
I avoid the #Value! error without having to manually type in a "0" value. In
other words, the calculation does not recognize the blank cell as an
automatic "0" value.

There's something you're not telling us. Excel ignores empty cells
when calculating SUM.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/