Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Default Help with statistical spreadsheets

As David says, think its just your book's calc mode "inadvertently" set to
manual. Reset it to auto mode as per David's response (ToolsOptionsCalc
tab)

Note that in manual calc mode, you can always press F9 to re-calculate
whenever required.
--
Max
Singapore
"RMP" wrote:
Thanks again Max that is very helpful.

I have managed to replicate the formula in from B3 to F3, J3 and N3.

Is there any easy way of copying the formula from B3 to B4. I have tried to
drag the formula down but it's copying the result from B3 even though the
formula refers to the sum of B4, F4, J4 and N4 on the Week 1 sheet.

I hope to be able to enter the formulas in the top row and drag them all the
way down.

Thanks again.
--
RMP