Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CmK CmK is offline

Default How to apply a name to a cell range

So what did you want to do with the array ?
Did you want to sum it or just reference the whole array in one cell?

"Stephen Francis M" wrote:

I have created a name range for monthly sales (Jan thro to Dec) for each
product. Example Name Sales_Prod1_06 which applies to cells N12:y12. On a
summary worksheet I now want to reference this range and enter
=Sales_Prod1_06. However I get Value! error if the name range is not entered
in column N:y on the summary worksheet.

I am sure I was able to do this without any probelm in the old version of
excel ( I am now using 2007)

Thanks for your help