Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mark Mark is offline

Default Cut and Paste gives a #Ref error in Cell

I have three columns for each month, in first column I have the sales, in
second column I have adjustments, in third I have comments. At the end of
the role I have +A1+B1+D1+E1 and so on, skipping the column with the
comments. If I cut and paste a group of cells, for example A2, B2, and C2
and paste them in A3, B3, and C3 I end up with either in roll 2 +A3+B3+D2+E2,
when it should be +A2+B2+D2+E2, or a #Ref error. I have tried using the
absolute, +$A$2+$B$2.... and that doesn't work. Any ideas out there on this?

Thanks,
Mark