Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Excel 2007 Drop Down List format

Hi Laura,

I don't believe there is a built-in way to solve this problem. Of course
you could step out of Excel and change Window's font size or screen
resolution.
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Laura J" wrote:

Is there a way to change the format/font size of a drop down list, or change
the size of the display message? We have a file that has been zoomed, and
this causes the drop down list to be very tiny, and the number of items on
this list is too large to be fully shown on the input message that is
displayed. I'm trying to find a work-around or solution. Thanks!
--
Laura