Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
smccarvi smccarvi is offline

Default Is it possible to lock-in or freeze formatting?

I often am able to set up my excel tables in advance - Borders, bold or
italic cells, etc. and then later when the data is available I often am
copying and pasting values from other worksheets and formulas from with in my
own sheet. Unfortuntly when pasting I lose my formatting.

Is it possible to lock-in the formatting at some point before I begin
putting in data? It would save me a huge amount of time.