dunnotar02

Default Link to password protected workbook

Hi - I'm trying to create a link in a non-password protected workbook to
another workbook that is password protected. I don't want other people to be
able to see the linked information in the non-password protected workbook.
When I open the unprotected workbook, I have to enter the password to update
the link, but how would I keep the link from displaying anything at all for
unauthorized users? Is there a way to hide just the linked data while still
allowing people to change data in the other cells and worksheets? I'd
appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!