Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Angee Angee is offline

Default always visable header row

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! It worked!

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Select A1 (just so you can see it)
select A2
Window|Freeze Panes
(in xl2003)

Everything above the activecell and to the left of that activecell will be
frozen.

If you have data|filter|autofilter applied, show all the data before you freeze
panes.

Angee wrote:

Hello All- I have seen this before and I have been trying to figure it out
for months. How can I create a header row that is always visable as I scroll
down the rest of m sheet? Like I can always see row 1 and it always meets up
with the information in each column rather I am looking at row 2 or row 2005.
Make sense? THANKS! I'd really appreciate any help, this has been driving
me crazy and no one at work knows what I am talking about.

--

Dave Peterson