Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TM TM is offline

Default Excel spreadsheet comment boxes keep shrinking smaller than te

Thanks S, I do insert rows frequently and sometimes expand some column
widths. I will check out your suggestion. Thanks for your help,

"Susan" wrote:

inserting rows or columns will cause size of comment boxes to change
UNLESS you format the comment (autoshape) and under the "properties"
tab tick the option button "don't move or size with cells."
:)
susan

On Jan 1, 6:37 pm, TM wrote:
Comment boxes continue to get smaller from time to time and some of the text
dose not appear. I can increase the size of the box so all text is
showing.but at some point they will shrink again. What is causing this?
Thanks,
T.