Amy

Default newbie needs help in Ezcel programming

Hi everyone, please help me with this, newbie to Excel.
I know what I want but, but dont know how to get it!

I have a spreadsheet called Rawdata.xls and within that a sheet called
"table a". The sheet contains data within B10:I100
where column b contains a list of non-unique codes, and column C
contains a number of unique identifiers.

Another spreadsheet called Tables.xls contains a sheet called
"Numbers". Cell B10 contains a list of all the codes contained in a
defined range (which is the same as all the codes in column b of "table
a" in RawData.xls

What I would like is a macro that will look at the selected code within
cell B10 of "Numbers" and check this against the codes in range
B10:I100 within Rawdata.xls sheet "table a". Where the code is the
same, copy the data in column C, F and G of "table a" into "Numbers".

Is this confusing :( Please let me know so I can explain it better.
Thanks again

Amy xx