Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Stop scrolling on 1 worksheet

The F8 key toggles extended selection off and on.
It also displays "EXT" in the status bar at the lower right corner of the Excel window.
Press that key once and see if it cures the problem.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"JEP"
wrote in message
Hi. I need some help. I have been using Excel 2003 since the beginning. All
of a sudden, I can't move around a spreadsheet. I click in a cell and then no
matter what I tried to do I can only select cells. I can't even get out of
the application without going through the task manager. What is wrong? And
how do I fix it? Sorry to interrupt this chat, but I can't figure out how to
get in. JEPedicini