Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Safi. Safi. is offline

Default Help Required

Hi,
Brief :
I have to enter cheque no.and in control find to find in say my data to get
the Loan Agreement No. the problem is that it. I do not have any record of
how many cheque I got or I entered on that date.
I want to enter cheque no. in a new sheet in column A and Can I get the
Agreement No. of the cust in the column B ?.. from my data sheet which has 3
cheques no in three columns if matched with among any three (1x3 Array)..
further the cheques no. are in three columns that can be an array to search
and get the next column value if my entry matches with any one among the
three.

Thanks in advance

Data Sheet

Chq No.1 Chq No.2 Chq No.3