Biomed

Thanks Trevor. Is there a good text you can recommend for learning how to
program in VB? I'm not completely a novice but "self-taught". I created a
contacts database in Access that several departments have asked for in the
hospital where I work because of the ease to generate purchase order requests
and track the data. It works but I can see a lot of places I could have done
a better job. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, Duke, Thanks for your suggestion too. Sorry for the double post - my
explorer is not working right and couldn't tell if it it posted my question.
I will use both suggestions.

"Trevor Shuttleworth" wrote:

One way:

For X = 1 to 7
Range("A" & X) = {Calcualtion} ' Where A=Column and X = Row
Next X

Regards

Trevor

"Biomed" wrote in message
Excel 2000 SR-1

I am trying to write a VB code using a For - Next statement to calcualate
cells.
The basic satement is:

For X = 1 to 7
[A(x)] = {Calcualtion} ' Where A=Column and X = Row
Next X

Is there a correct way in VB code? This would greatly reduce the code I
would have to write otherwise.