Rebecca

Default Frustrating Problem

Hi. I'm using Excel 2003. I have a worksheet where I am trying to insert
data from a Word 2003 document. This long Word file consists of data in
three columns. When I copied and pasted the data into the Excel worksheet,
the data pasted neatly -- except for the last 60 rows or so. No matter how
hard I try to copy and paste the remainder, I keep getting an error message
saying this data cannot be inserted. This is incredibly frustrating, though
I'm sure there is a simple explanation, but being new to Excel I am at a loss
as to why this is happening. Could someone please give me a list of possible
reasons why this data cannot be inserted? I have not exceeded the Excel row
limit. I would deeply appreciate your help in this matter.