Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Increase font size in a check box

Teresa,

If you mean the full control then drag it but I suspect you mean the actual
checkmark and if you do then the only way I'm aware of is a workaround in
which you zoom in on the sheet. This increases the apparent size but also
does so for everything else. You can adjust font sizes on the sheet to adjust
for this but it's a whole lot of messing about.

I understand it's the same in 2007 but have no experience of that.

Mike

"Teresa" wrote:

Thanks Mike. What about the box size?

"Mike H" wrote:

Teresa,

You will have to use a checkbox from the Control Toolbox Toolbar. In the
properties window you can then change the font size.

Mike

"Teresa" wrote:

I am trying to increase the size of the font in the 'check box'. I have
inserted in several of these into my form and need to increase the font size
and box size. Any suggestions?