Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Feejo Feejo is offline

Default send page as attachment and error message

I have the same message error: Running on XP excel 2007 and outlook 2003, any
link to fix.

"Kim K" wrote:

I believe this was a 2 part answer, 1. I did a repair of excel. 2. I
installed Ron's add-in and it works great!

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm
--
Thanks,,
Kim

"011453" wrote:

I have the same issue on 2 of my systems I installed Office 2007 on - Excel
07 - when I try and send to email I get a "general mail failure. Quit
Microsoft excel, restart the mail system, and try again." No matter what I
try I can no do this, any ideas? I tried what was listed above and it did
not work. Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff

"Kim K" wrote:

Thank you for your help Ron, I wll try the problem issue tomorrow (this is on
my new machine with 07/vista) I will let you know.

As far as the excel emailing one sheet, I am afraid I do not follow and have
tried the add-in but can not seem to get it to work. My staff of teachers
will not be able adapt to using the code, an add in if I can get it to work
is a good answer, or perhaps an office update to include this very useful
feature would be optimal in a perfect world........

Can you help me please in getting something to work for my staff?

--
Thanks,,
Kim

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Kim

See my SendMail page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

See the problem page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Kim K" wrote in message ...
2 questions:

Excel 07 - want to send one page of a workbook as an email attachment, how
can I do this without sending the whole workbook?

Excel 07 - when I try and send to email I get a "general mail failure. Quit
Microsoft excel, restart the mail system, adn try again." No matter what I
try I can no do this, any ideas?
--
Thanks,,
Kim